Friday 4 July 2014

It's Thundering, Feeling Emotional.

Last post I left off with ending my relationship with my sons father in April 2012.  After that I felt as though my parents were keeping me on a short leash, and not allowing me to live, or experience life daily.  I was scared so at the time I didn't realize.  However, today I realize I shouldn't have let it happen...it was a way of them knowing they still had control and always will.

I gave birth to my son, Hunter, on July 8 of 2012.  He changed my life, he made me so happy, gave me a reason to continue my life, to pursue my dreams, to work hard for what I want, and to love and trust a little more.  He was the highlight of my life and always will be.

Although my idiocy continued, I let them control who in the other family was allowed to see my son and who wasn't, and blabbed there face off at the smallest things that had to do with that family and anything they said on their visits with their grandson, son, or nephew.  It was getting irritating at this point in time, I couldn't trust them to keep my personal life private, they pushed me to take my son's father to court...and the things are endless.

I am proud to call them my parents, but even though I live in there house I should still be able to have my own independence!  Just because I am under there roof doesn't give them the right to control my life and raise my son.  Right?!  I feel as though I am not allowed to have a significant other who makes me happy, who wants to support me through all my dreams and aspirations, love me unconditionally, and more. 

But then again maybe I'm taking all of this to rash, or over thinking this situation too much...Maybe I need help, maybe I need to move out and become friends with my parents, maybe I need to talk to them face to face and tell them I need to be able to be me, to be a mother, to be the daughter that give them a grandson, and not a person to boss around...

JUST MAYBE.....

1 comment: